The thought of describing in detail our two and a half week adventure to AZ seems daunting. Also, I don't know that anyone would read that novel! So here are just a few of the hilights. (this is Part 1:Tucson)
Sleepover with Brandon.
Grandma made Caroline and her doll matching jammies and she loves them!
Tucson Children's Museum with Brandon and Grandma.
Brandon touching a sea star!
Fun and good eats at Jenna and Adam's house.
Caroline loves her newest cousin, Eli.
Jammin' out with Ella and Ava.
Some very cute nieces with their super-handsome Uncle Dave.
Me and adorable Eli.
Jumping on the beds at the motel on the way home!
So we drove over 3,000 miles. Caroline was a total champ and handled the time in the car better than Dave and I did, but she had some help!
There's no way I could capture every fun moment we had. The park, the zoo, eating out, and just visiting weren't posted here, but made for some great memories. We love love love our family!
Coming soon... Part 2: Thatcher, Gilbert, and Sierra Vista!
5 comments:
I can't believe you drove. You guys are so brave. I'm glad you had fun and Caroline did so well.
Caroline looks like she could sit in that car all day! I'm glad you guys had fun!
Love you guys too! Those are some great pictures. Makes me sorry I had to miss the childrens museum. Caroline looks so happy jumping on that bed! Can't wait to see you guys again
i can't believe you drove to AZ!!! I want to, but then again I really don't. I bet the time spent with your fam way so fun!
good to see you susan and talk to you. couldnt be more happier for you and this new baby. these were great pictures!!
Post a Comment