Caroline has really liked having the boys over and is sad when they don't come! The other day we had cupcakes. Little Guy here especially appreciated the treat!
The big kids enjoyed the show - they just watched him and laughed!
Last Spring I bought a small Thomas the Train set for the boys to play with at our house. I kept it in my closet and forgot about it until last week. Turns out, Caroline was more interested in trains than I thought she would be. Even after the boys went home, she pulled it out and played with it twice by herself! When she heard that the boys had more trains and tracks at their house, she asked their dad if he would bring them next time.
They spent a good part of the morning building the track.
4 comments:
I loved the train set we had as kids. I seem to remember that Mom didn't let us get it out as often as I liked, because we weren't as good at cleaning it up as we were setting up elaborate tracks.
I loved polly pockets - how fun for the kids to share their toys and make each other more versatile :)
She is my grand daughter...what do you expect...TRAINS, TRAINS, and more TRAINS!
We got our trains out for Joy School a few weeks ago and Cambria FLIPPED at having to share. Nothing like a little competition to make a toy seem like more fun! We don't have Polly Pocket, though. Perhaps we'll have to invest.
Post a Comment