Friday, July 23, 2010

Swim Lessons

We've been keeping pretty busy this summer. One of the things that has occupied our weeks are swim lessons. I had a total of 14 students and we held lessons twice a week. It was a lot of fun, a lot of work and a big learning experience for me - I learned that I don't have as much energy as I did 10 years ago when I first started teaching! But I loved all my kids and they really made me laugh. Here are some pictures from our "end of the season party":










3 comments:

Lant Family said...

Thanks for teaching, you did a great job! we had a great time--Lucy loved taking lessons from you. Thanks for the fun swim party yesterday.

Joy said...

Good for you.. I DEFINITELY wouldn't have energy for that! Derek learned how to swim this past month too... didn't think that would ever happen.

Deanne Wahl said...

Hey! What a cute little girl you have. Please tell dave I said hi and have him check out Ruthy Butler's facebook for reunion info. I really want to see him there! Bye Cuz