Friday, July 16, 2010

Family Date Night

This week we went to see a stage production of "Bye Bye Birdie" as a family.
There were a few members of our ward in it and they did wonderful!



Caroline was so excited to see her friends on stage - she kept pointing and waving to them!
It was a lot of fun and Caroline was glued the whole time.
I'm so glad Caroline likes to go to musicals and I'm glad that Dave is at least willing!

5 comments:

Lant Family said...

How fun! It was fun to see you there last night. You were all dressed up so cute. Caroline did really good during the play--my favorite was when she yelled out "she went that way!" :)

Brooke said...

I was thinking the same thing - you looked really cute, but then I have always thought you dress so cute.

And "willing" to go to musicals is a good word for it. Joe has done that for me several times and continues to do so, which is fun

Alayna said...

I love that you came! It is always a day brightener when I see you. thanks so much!

Chandra said...

CUTE! You have such a sweet family....I miss you guys!

Garet and Amanda said...

how fun. i hope Paige is a fan of musicals!