The 4th of July always makes me a little homesick when I'm not with my family. Mostly because I know exactly where they are and what they're doing and that they are all together having a great time. But we did manage to have a good weekend here in the South.
One good thing about the 4th here is that you can buy your own fireworks! (which is illegal in AZ)
So we bought about $10 worth of sparklers, bottle rockets, and other dangerous toys and had some fun in the backyard.
I love this one of Caroline watching Dave set some of the bigger ones off.
All dressed in red, white, and blue for church.
10 years ago
7 comments:
fun fun, you guys looks cute in your red, white and blue :) I love to set off fireworks in the backyard. Caroline looks like she does too! I love it, cute pictures.
you are lucky you get to play with fireworks- that would totally make our family date in SV better.
we missed you here too! as we were gathering for the big picture, it seemed like we were missing lots of people. still a good time, but we look forward to spending it with you again soon. :)
Have I mentioned I miss you guys?? Well, I do.
Caroline's face is classic - she looks so excited! I think all the pics of you guys look so good!
Sue, I was thinking about you on the 4th and we missed you so much! It was so fun to have you visit at this time last year. But it looks like ya'll had a great time anyway. Love the pictures!
AWE!!! love these pics....you guys look so great!
Love the Sunday outfits! Fun firework pics too!!!
Post a Comment