Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Katelyn's Party

Another thing that has been special this summer is having Caroline's cousin, Katelyn, come to our house most days. Caroline has loved having a bigger kid around to play with her. Before Katelyn moves back to AZ she wanted to have an early birthday party with her Mississippi friends. she wanted a makeover party, so Ryan asked if I would stay and help.


I painted all the girl's nails and they did each others hair and makeup!





Katelyn was Caroline's last remaining cousin in the area! She's very sad that Katelyn's moving back to AZ but they had a lot of fun together this summer. The timing works out pretty well though since I start babysitting the boys again next week! Never a dull moment!

1 comments:

The Sullengers said...

How sad to have all her cousins leave! Hopefully one day you can live close to them again!