Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Valentine's

We started preparing for Valentine's day rather early this year. We made valenine's for some family for FHE one night.

We also made some delicious sugar cookies that did not get pictured.
I found this craft idea in a library book and Caroline and I decided it would be a fun valentine's activity. (that didn't get finished until Feb 15th)




Our castle! We haven't decided exatly how to use it yet (a mailbox, a bank, lots of possibilites) But Caroline had a lot of fun making it. She picked out the colors and did most of the painting.

We also did some chocoalte dipping that week. And no, Caroline didn't sample along the way, why do you ask?
Valentine's day itself was great. We exchanged valentines and candy and Dave and Caroline made me breakfast AND dinner! Doesn't get much better than that!

5 comments:

Sherri Romney said...

Hahaha the chocolate on her face says it all, doesn't it. :) LOVE the castle. And you guys are pretty much the funnest (yes I know that 'funnest' is not a word) ;) family EVER.

Joy said...

That castle looks like a great idea! Caroline is so cute!

Savannah Williamson Photography said...

Susan you're so silly... I do sell those ties:) that is why I took the pic for my etsy shop! Thanks for the complement.

Luna said...

too cute with all that chocolate on her lips

Brad Martin said...

i like the full-body armor that you made caroline wear with the paint