We had another cold storm come through this last weekend. No snow, but plenty of freezing rain, sleet, and ice. Most everything was closed down on Friday, so Dave got the day off!
Every single branch, twig, and leaf was covered in ice. Icicles hung from Everything!
We probably looked like big desert-dorks marveling at it all!
I wish I had been able to get better pictures - these are just from our yard on Saturday. But the tree-lined roads were beautiful, especially Sunday morning. On our drive to church when the sun was out, everything sparkled like crystals! It was breath-taking!
10 years ago
5 comments:
how fun! I remember those days in texas. but it really looks alot prettier there then it did in Dallas. Glad you guys are keeping warm! love ya!
How pretty! I wish we had some snow or icicles here...but the mountains are gorgeous so I won't complain too much! :) I love snuggling up on the couch. You guys look so cozy. Tell Dave and Caroline hi from us!
Last weekend was great - so nice to relax and not feel any need to go out!
I think Ice storms are so pretty - but mind you I haven't had to live through one yet!
AWE!!! US too...especially with all this SNOW....and this storm that is coming is to be another 2 feet! AHAHAH.
I love the picture of you guys! You are beautiful
Post a Comment