Friday, December 4, 2009

Thatcher

I'm just now getting around to putting up pictures of our great AZ trip. We spent half of our time in Tucson and half in Thatcher. It was really such a great time, that it was hard to come back!


Nana reading night time stories.
One of the best parts about Thatcher is that so many of our friends from college are there. We had such a great time getting together with some of our friends from our good 'ol days at EA!
And Caroline became fast friends with their daughters! It was so cute to watch them run around together like best friends, even though they'd only just met!


Nana and Grandpa's backyard is so fun!

Kuli, catching some air.
Dave and Caroline with cousins Max and Maya.



Max and Maya also brought their super cool Power Wheel, which was a BIG hit!
Good Times with friends and family. Tucson to come soon.

4 comments:

Lant Family said...

I am glad you had a fun trip--we missed you here. It has been a long time since we have seen you.

Sherri Romney said...

I LOVE all the pictures! Looks like you guys had a ton of fun. It was so great to get to visit with you both and Caroline is always a treat. She is such a fun kid. See you soon I hope!

The Sullengers said...

I'm glad you got to go home and visit - it's always fun to see family and old friends! It will be good to have you back!

Jolene said...

It sounds like we will miss you during christmas time this year since you already went down to AZ. Let me know if you'll go again. We'll be there. Anyway cute pictures, it's been awhile since I've looked at blogs. Cute cake!