Introducing...
SparkleBot2000!!!
Caroline wanted to be a robot. So we had to make it. She wanted to be a girly robot. So we had to get creative.
This costume was a real team-effort. We all pitched in. It's made of an old diaper box, spray paint, milk caps, dryer ducts, muffin cups, and lots of glitter.
Despite my attempts at making a cardboard box as comfortable as possible (it's padded and has elastic/velcro straps) Caroline couldn't sit, bend, or run in it, so it came off numerous times during the night!
SparkleBot and Princess Kiah
After our ward's Halloween party, we headed to the library just so Ms. Nettie, our favorite story-time teller, could see her!... ok we went for popcorn and games too.
Overall, Halloween was a success and lots of fun! Surprisingly, the constant rain we've been experiencing lately stopped for a day and gave us beautiful Fall weather for the holiday.
Coming soon... birthdays!
11 comments:
I love it! How fun and creative....Hailey made it easy for us and said she wanted to be tinkerbell and guess what grandma got her an outfit for her birthday, look how that worked out! She is one firecracker wanting to be a robot! Like I said I love it!
Awesome! I love her imagination, and your team's imagination for bringing it to life. The muffin liner skirt is too cute.
fabulous! way to go for putting it together and it being just how she imagined! we might just steal you idea for next year...
she was a very cute robot! Great job on making it, you are very creative.
I Looooved the robot costume. Very few girls could pull that off...Caroline just so happens to be one of them. She's a cool little girl!
That costume was awesome - I loved it! What a creative little girl and parents!
Great looking outfit. I'd have given her candy with an outfit like that. She is a lucky little girl to have you and Dave as parents.
What a great idea! It turned out sooo cute and very original! Love it!
awesome costume! she looks great in it and you did a fantastic job!
Caroline is THE cutest robot I've EVER seen! You're such a good mom to make her robot costume dream come true!
What a great idea. I love the way that Caroline thinks. Your "team" did an amazing job. Love it.
Post a Comment