Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Stylin'

Dave gave Archie a haircut this weekend and he looks so different!

He did surprisingly well holding still, until I came into the room, so Dave banished me to the bedroom to read (darn;) until he was finished. I love the result!



The 3 little ones, all snuggly!


And Caroline and I had to take a picture of our trench-coats before church on Sunday.

I like her's more than mine! But now that she's shopping in the "big girl" section of the store, I often wish they had some of it in my size!

7 comments:

Adrian said...

Love your jackets! I'm jealous you actually get to wear said jackets. I'm still wearing capris and flip flops!

Lant Family said...

I think your jacket is so cute. How fun that Caroline is in the big girl section. She is so grown up!

Jim said...

Good pictures. The coats are cute, and I like yours. Archie looks so different, I am letting Mollys fur grow out for winter. So, was surprised that Dave took so much off Archie. Does he have a coat?

Brent & Paij Collins said...

Archie does look way different. I wouldn't even think it was the same dog. The trench coats are awfully cute.

Garet and Amanda said...

Good job Dave on the Hair cut! I also wanted to put in a plug about Carolines Halloween costume. It is so cute! I love that you made it! you guys are so creative!

Chandra said...

Hey...what is this about MODBE going out of business...I can't believe it!!!

The Sullengers said...

Does Dave wanna come give Chunky a haircut? We bought clippers to do it, but after once we gave up she was such a punk about it!