Last Week We...
Made a fort under the kitchen table-
Got a haircut (Caroline's self-created bangs are concealed by a barette in this picture)-
Caught the dog and cat snuggling-
Had "Movie Night" -
Our sweet friend Alayna (below with Caroline) directs a local children's theater. We went and saw their production of the musical Mulan. So Fun!
8 comments:
Oh, man. UTI? OUCH!!! That really stinks. Get better!
Thank you for posting. Live for those pictures, wouldn't mind a few more of you and Dave, but Caroline is definitely a hit, and of course the pets. Love you all.
I love the snapshots of your life. We don't do anything picture worthy. I'm glad you guys do.
Looks like alot of fun things. And who knew Alayna directed a childrens theater? Love Carolines new haircut and very cute pumpkin. That is so sad she has a UTI--hope she gets better soon!
I agree with your folks...keep those pictures coming. Have a great "spook" day. We can't wait to see all of you next month.
dave got another uti?
How fun - sorry about the UTI!! Hopefully she gets better! Hopefully I will see you tomorrow night at Zumba even though you have TONS of stuff to get done!
she is too cute. can't wait to see her next month!
Post a Comment