Fantastic!!!! I remember a similar incident when I had to go to the bathroom while in my enormous wedding dress!
I use my phone to look at blogs during the middle of the night to stay awake during feedings. Thanks for keeping me constantly entertained! Love it and love you!
6 comments:
HA!! I remember on my wedding day just hoping I didn't have to go to the bathroom.
Hahaha! Good to know!
This post is laugh out loud funny! I love it!
I wonder if Caroline will be smiling as big at this picture in another 12 years.
Too too funny! She is a pretty pretty princess for sure!!
Fantastic!!!! I remember a similar incident when I had to go to the bathroom while in my enormous wedding dress!
I use my phone to look at blogs during the middle of the night to stay awake during feedings. Thanks for keeping me constantly entertained! Love it and love you!
Post a Comment