Last weekend we went to watch our niece, Emily, play in a club volleyball tournament. (or as Caroline called it "Emiwee's Ball-y Game!") It's been fun to watch her progress over the last few months! She's gotten quite good and is, of course, one of the tallest girls on the team!
We all sported red shirts to show some team spirit. (Fuzzy pictures are the result of an old camera - not poor photography on Dave's part)
Caroline saw this as an opportunity to eat Aunt Joleen's CheezIts and soda and run around the gym with her cousins and some other kids she's never met.
I always find it so funny how kids make friends so fast at this age! They don't judge, they worry about what to say, they just walk up and start playing like they're dear old friends who've known each other all along!
Caroline also enjoyed the volleyball warm-ups and thought it was so funny they all kept saying "Mine! .... Mine!... Mine!" It reminded her of "Finding Nemo" :)
4 comments:
Caroline is your clone. Looks like a fun game.
Fun game. I would laugh at the "mine, mine, mine" too. :)
I wonder if Caroline will follow in her cousin's footsteps! Oh, if you tell me the name of the book you want for her, I can see if they have it in another one of their catalogs and let you know the price.
Both of those were in the January flyers- but the order arrived last week! Pinkalicious was $4 and one of the Pigeon books (the bus one) was also $4. I am not sure when more of the Pigeon books will be available, but I'll let you know! I think I can still order those other two if you want them though.
Post a Comment