My favorite people just celebrated birthdays:

Sometimes, I think I was supposed to marry Dave so that he could be an example to me. He has so much faith and always reminds me of what's important and to always keep an eteranl perspective. He's a hard-worker, kind, and still so handsome!

(Told you she had a lot of hair when she was born!)
Caroline is one of a kind! Ever since she was a small baby she has been active and happy. She definately came to us with her own personality! She is always making me laugh and it's amazing to me to watch her grow and mature. She really is a light to our lives.
9 comments:
Two of our favorite people also. Boy, Caroline sure has changed, but David looks the same. Hope they both had great birthdays.
Happy Birthday! I can't believe all that hair Caroline had when she was born. Too cute.
Happy Birthday to them! That is so fun that you can celebrate their birthday's together. And yeah...it is SO cold here. This week the high is in the 60's so not too bad but it drops again this weekend.
I love that first picture of Caroline! I do love that little girl of yours- you are very lucky to spend your days with her. What fun! I hope you guys had a great birthday weekend. Was Taco Bell involved? I remember that making Caroline happy last year.
We were thinking of you two this weekend and hope you had good birthdays. I love the pictures you posted - Dave is so cute with Caroline.
Happy Birthday to Dave and Caroline!! I can't believe Caroline is already 3!!! It seems like yesterday I came to visit you in your little place in Thatcher and Caroline wasn't even a week old! But then again... it feels like yesterday that you and Dave were dating and we were roommates (and that's almost been 5 years!!) Man where has the time gone?!? Very fun pictures! We sure miss you guys!!
Happy birthday Dave & Caroline!!!
I loved seeing those pictures of baby Caroline! She was (IS) a doll! :)
I can't believe how much hair she had when she was born. Darling. Happy Birthdays all around.
So cute, I can't believe how much hair she had!
Post a Comment