It's been a long, difficult weekend. Actually, it's been hard enough that I don't even want to talk about it. But I have a bunch of pictures I planned on posting about and never got around to so enjoy!
Our big girl will be 3 this week!
Ashley, Jessica, Emily, Caroline, and the oldest Zac Efron fan in the theater
just before going in to see High School Musical 3. Caroline sported her HSM shirt and we all had buttons. Seriously, Caroline has all the songs from the first 2 movies memorized!

One night we had missionaries over and we had fried Twinkies and Oreos for dessert! I understand that this is some kind of Southern cuisine that you have to try while here.
One night we had missionaries over and we had fried Twinkies and Oreos for dessert! I understand that this is some kind of Southern cuisine that you have to try while here.
Dave did a great job, but... they're not my favorite.
I wonder if someone was playing in bed when she was supposed to be sleeping!
15 comments:
Very fun pictures! I'm sorry I couldn't be at the party and I hope it turned out great! I am glad that I found your blog and I'll be adding it to my list!
Those are the greatest pictures! Love that you saw High School Musical, I really want to see it :) shhh
I am sorry you had a bad weekend. I hope you will have a great week. Isn't it funny the things you find in bed with kids. Saige's new thing is climbing in Savannah's crib with her.
Hey Susan, thank you so much for inviting me to your party. I really liked all the stuff and i got riley to get me some stuff! Yeah for new clothes. Oh by the way i get my backgrounds from thecutestblogontheblocki.com there is a link to it in the top left corner of my blog!!
I can't believe Caroline will be 3! She was like 9 months when we first met you-crazy! They grow up so fast. And, fried twinkies and Oreos?? Interesting.... Speaking of fried foods- deep fried snickers on a stick are good(they are battered like the oreos) wth some powdered sugar and chocolate syrup on top. You should add that to your list of fried "desserts." You sound like you guys are having lots of fun. Is Optometry still a go for you guys-what are your plans with that?
Happy Birthday, Caroline! Sorry you had a tough weekend. The Modbe party was a lot of fun! I am enjoying These Is My Words. When is she going to get with Captian Elliott already??!!!
Hey there Susan!
Are you doing a book club there too? I hope so. We miss you here.
I'm sorry it was a difficult weekend for you. I hope this week is better all the way around.
Keep me posted on Modbe's sales. I've really liked the couple of shirts I ordered from you.
Oh, and fried stuff like Twinkies and Oreos sounds pretty darn disgusting to me.
Either my granddaughter is getting big or it is time to buy her a bigger bed. I wished you lived closer so we could see her more often. Maybe her dad can hook up the camera to the computer and we can see her then.
SO, did you like HSM 3??
Indiana is BIG on frying EVERYTHING! I saw fried oreos and snickers at the state fair. I didn't eat any, but I agree with Kristine: They make me get a stomachache just thinking about um'!
Susan, I hope you will find this week to be better than the last!!
Consider this a cyber-sister long-distance hug. Wish I was there to give you the real thing! Love and miss you!
Hey, love the pictures. Sorry you guys had a hard weekend. Wish I could hug you too :)
I can't believe she'll be 3 either!! They grow up way too fast!
Caroline has beautiful eyes, and I can't believe she's almost three! It doesn't seem like that long ago that I was Home Teaching you (Danny's faithful companion) and she was brand new. That's crazy.
And I love the toys in her bed. That's so cute. I just found a chocolate chip cookie in Lacy's pillowcase. I guess the tooth fairy left it.
Once I get my pre-baby belly back, I'm going to try a fried twinkie. That's so crazy.
I'm so glad you have a blog.
Fried twinkies! I'll have to try it someday! Just when you think twinkies couldn't get any worse for you!! Sorry about the bad weekend!
Caroline has an awful lot of "Lucy" in her. They could be sisters!
Post a Comment