I thought I'd put up some pictures of Caroline's birthday. Dave requested that I not post about his birthday because the only pictures we took were first thing in the morning and we all look... like it was 6:30 in the morning!
Caroline had some friends over on her birthday to celebrate. Our ward is FULL of kids Caroline's age (they've had to split the nursery and there will be two Sunbeam classess next year!)
I wish we could have invited them all, but our house isn't that big! (and Mommy just isn't Superwoman)

I kept asking what kind of cake she wanted for her birthday. Her favorite book is "Pinkalicious" (if you have a preschool girly girl - this is a must have!) and so all she would say was that she wanted pink cupcakes "like Pinkerbelle!" I LOVE that she has simple tastes!
Dave and I got her a little dollhouse. We actually bought it a few months ago, because it was on a great sale and we've been saving it! She really likes it ... and I have stepped on countless pieces of plastic dollhouse furniture since then. *sigh*
Caroline has slept in her tent every night and every nap since Saturday! She LOVES it! It came with a little sleeping bag, an eye mask, and a water bottle. The first night, she actually slept with the mask on and kept it on! It was so cute!

Thanks to everyone who came, who sent cards and gifts, emails and phone calls! Caroline really got excited to hear from everyone and Dave and I appreciate the support and love you have for our little girl.
10 comments:
What a great birthday!! Thanks for posting all those pix. It makes me homesick for my niece!
How fun and cute. I love the picture of her sleeping in the tent with the mask. Happy Birthday!
How cute!! I love the tent, I think that is the cutest thing ever.
Man I wish I had a birthday party like that! I love her sleeping mask. Jake makes fun of me when wear mine... ;)
We had so much fun celebrating Caroline's special day! What a fun tent! I love how she wore the little eye cover, too funny!
She looks so cute in her tent! Love and miss you guys (do I say that too much?)
What a fun birthday party! She looks so cute sleeping in her tent.
Looks like she had a great birthday. How great that you live in such a good ward while she's young!
LOVE, LOVE, LOVE the pics of Caroline. My boys had a tent when they were little. That thing was in our living room forever. Tents are cool. We miss making funny faces and playing with stickers with Caroline during church! We had our primary program today. You would have been so proud of how the kids sang. You did good work. We miss you guys!
What a fun party!!!
Post a Comment