Saturday, September 6, 2008

What IS this thing?!

So living in the South has introduced us to all kinds of new creatures. We found these fellas on the side of the house last night. Slugs I think?

Caroline: What IS it?
Susan: I think it's a slug.
Caroline: A fish?
Susan: No. A slug.
Caroline: A snake?
Susan: No. A slug.
Caroline: Oh. I don't like slugs.
Lunch anyone?

9 comments:

Alicia said...

Oh that's so gross! I'm with Caroline!

jewly said...

GROSS!

Brooke said...

Crazy stuff - Hope you never get CHIGGERS, they're the worst!

heather said...

Disgusting. You should be used to creatures after living here. I guess there are always new ones.

Anonymous said...

Ok, so is a slug a snail without a shell? Cause you know some people like to eat snails. Yucky! Maybe you shouldn't tell Caroline. :) Your home is wonderful! We miss you!!!

Joy said...

The kids loved looking at those slugs! Ours had "pet" worms in our garden for a while.

Kristine said...

Gross.
That's a big slug.

Hey...I just gave you a blog award...it's listed on my blog.
Thanks for your posts!

Courtney White said...

Hey, I will mail Dave ten bucks if you post pictures of him eating it!
hahaha

kendle sue said...

slugs are gross... lol. thats so funny... hey thanks for commenting on mine! i hope you dont mind... but i added you to my friend list! :)