I have so many pictures in my camera that I think, "Oh, I can post about this one sometime"
Whoops!
So here's some pictures for your viewing pleasure.
Caroline and Chopper - Jeff and Joleen's schnoodle. She LOVES Chopper! She's mentioned wanting a dog for her birthday a few times!
Hangin' out with Uncle Brad. Brad came to visit last week before he moves to Dallas to attend Parker Chiropractic College. Caroline was seriously lovin' Uncle Brad while he was here and still talks about him every day. Before he came she colored several pictures for him.
The Sleeping Postitions Saga Continues...
This stuff baffles me! I love that crazy kid.
The purpose of this picture is two-fold:
First, see our pretty blue room?! We painted it all by ourselves!
Second, Dave's haircut. Nice, eh? I did that all by myself too! I've only cut it once before this, but that was with his mom's (Nana) help! I think it looks pretty good.
...the guy on the bed's not bad lookin' either!
6 comments:
I love the pictures. Good job on painting the room and the hair cut.
caroline cracks me up!!!! your room looks fab, so does dave's hair, but i really love that bed! did you always have that, or is it new?
The bed is new and I love it. We splurged and got a King. Woo Hoo!
I was just going to ask where you are getting all this new furniture, because I thought you got rid of a lot of stuff before you moved. Isn't it nice having new things and not hand me downs!
The room looks really nice!
Caroline cracks me up!!!!! She must have crazy dreams!!
I too was wondering about the bed! Fabulous bedroom furniture!!! Brad suddenly looks a lot like Dave. Is that just me? Maybe its the facial hair...
So the other day, Dustin goes "Did you know Sue and Dave moved to Mississippi?” I said, “Of course I know they moved. But they live in Tennessee.” We had to hop onto the blog to verify. You would think I would have known that with how often I look at this thing! I hate being wrong...
Next time you visit Silver City, you will be painting my house. And you are a great hair cutter. The last time I cut Marv's hair he didn't speak to me for 3 weeks!
Post a Comment