Turns out the the last person that put the furnace in this house put it in the closet before the door was hung. So to replace it, we had to completely remove the door, hinges, frame, and molding! Yeah, this was a whole Saturday.
But, now we have a shiny new furnace and air conditioner and beautifully cold air, so it was all worth it!
10 years ago
9 comments:
Sorry to hear about all the work that had to be done. Now it is done and you won't have to worry about it ever again!
What a mess!!
Thank goodness that's all over. Gotta have that AC!
cold air is worth any mess!
SAD!!! Sometimes I look at my TEP bill and I think "Man we pay too much!" But seriously, A/C is always always worth it!
Want to play Scattegories? I tagged you so check out my blog for details!
Lucy and I are reading your blog together. When I showed her the picture of your, um, "home improvement", she said, "That's too bad."
And so it starts..... It never ends!
Hey girl I got a comment from you but somehow I could not read it!
Post a Comment