I couldn't wait to post these! Every year we go to the library for a special pajama night storytime and Santa makes a visit at the end. They have hot chocolate and cookies and tables set up to write Santa a letter. We never miss it because this Santa is the best! He takes time to talk to the kids and his beard and rosy cheeks and nose are real :)
I almost didn't put Miles on Santa's lap because I thought he would freak out and I hate seeing frightened screaming babies forced onto a strange man's lap just so their parents can laugh and take pictures. It's just not right!
But I gave him a shot and I'm glad I did! Miles was mostly just curious and then Caroline kept making him smile, so he stayed on Santa's lap for a minute or two before he wanted Mommy.
So cute!
2 comments:
I was cracking up looking through your posts at Caroline - she is such the poser :) I love it! Looks like you guys are having tons of fun! I can't believe Caroline is 6. You are getting old!
Those pictures are so fun. I love Miles on Santa's lap, he is so cute. I just love how cute he is and has such a sweet smile. Garrett and Lucy enjoyed seeing you guys there. I am glad we went this year, you are right he is a great Santa!
Post a Comment