
Ok, so isn't this the funniest picture?! It's actually a pretty common expression around here lately. Is he showing off his teeth? Growling to get more cheerios? Who knows!

So Thanksgiving was pretty interesting this year. Our oven broke earlier in the week, so we weren't sure if we were going to be able to make our own dinner or if we were going to have to go to a restaurant. At 8pm the night before we got a replacement oven and I started cooking! Caroline was excited and made a centerpiece and name cards for us all.
I made some homemade cranberry sauce and decided to give some to Miles in his little self-feeder (those are so cool by the way) and he loved it - and then he got a bath!

So when it rains outside, I move the dinner table out of the dining room and let the boys I babysit run around and race cars. Sometimes they like the dining room more than going to the park!


Look at my handsome men!
1 comments:
I'm glad you were able to cook and spend time at home! That would have been sad to go to a restaurant. Although next year I'm thinking we will and splurge on something nice - like Melting Pot :)
Post a Comment