Thursday, February 17, 2011

Random Unblogged Pictures

I wanted to blog, but didn't have much to say so I decided to just go through my camera and post the few pictures I hadn't posted already!

Caroline had a Valentine's party at her preschool that she was SO excited for (like, had a hard time sleeping the night before excited!) We made this little mailbox to hold all her valentines.
I had no idea it would be coming back FULL of candy!!! Seriously, it was like Halloween all over again!

Caroline and Gus (whom we often refer to now as Fat-Gus)

Caroline does some pretty great crafts at preschool, but I think this has been my favorite so far. They talked about their teeth and made this with beans!
I thought the cavity-filled black-eye-pea teeth were too funny!





We've had so much snow here this winter. They had to cancel preschool a few times, but hopefully it's past us now - I'm more than ready for spring.



Caroline "reading" a book to her friend Hayden.


Her awesome fashion sense. We've been lucky and gotten a lot of hand-me-downs lately (including this "fur" coat) that have encouraged Caroline to explore all kinds of interesting outfit combinations. She usually changes her clothes about 3 times a day (not including in and out of pajamas). I only put my foot down for school and church, so if you see us running errands and Caroline is wearing (yesterday's example) an embellished green t-shirt, brown skirt with pink and orange flowers and purple shoes, please know that I did not dress her that way!

3 comments:

Heather said...

I always smile when I see kids that {I hope} dressed themselves. I'm the same way with Jenna- we've talked about matching colors but that doesn't always work out. Love your girl!

Collins said...

I love the picture of Caroline reading to Hayden. She is going to be such a good big sister.

Margaret Pratt said...

Great pictures! I am glad you posted them! Sometimes I think my blog is really a photo album with little written down. Caroline is growing up SO much! She is such a pretty girl!