Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Celebrations!

We had a very fun week last week with lots of celebrations. Seriously, it's been a while since we were this social.
- The young women in our ward threw myself and another leader a surprise baby shower at mutual! It was so fun and I really was surprised. I'll have to borrow pictures from someone for that one.
-We had dinner with some people from Dave's work.
-We had friends over for food and fun during the superbowl. We might have to "entertain" more often - it was a great time, good food, and my family is apparently more willing to help clean house if they know people are coming over!
-And my friend, Cara, threw me a wonderful baby shower! We've SO been looking forward to this. When I say "we" I mean Caroline and I. She kept calling it "OUR baby shower!"

I wish I had gotten pictures of the decorations, which were a cute ABC theme, and the food. The food was amazing. Honestly, best baby shower food ever!
Caroline helped open presents. She was going a little fast, so I had to get down to her level!

Our friends were so generous and Miles is already a loved and lucky boy!




Thanks to everyone who showered us with love last week - it was wonderful and much appreciated!

3 comments:

Lant Family said...

The shower was fun--you did get so many fun and cute things. Caroline was so cute and very excited, how fun for you both!!

The Sullengers said...

By the way - I was eating in that picture - I look awesome! It was a fun week and you should be more social, everything is better when you are there :)

Collins said...

I wish I was there. Now that you have had your shower, what do you still need that I could make or order and have sent to you?