We went with some friends to opening night for the Memphis Redbirds. We sat on the bluff again, enjoyed the beautiful weather and had a great time.
10 years ago
We went with some friends to opening night for the Memphis Redbirds. We sat on the bluff again, enjoyed the beautiful weather and had a great time.
Posted by Susan at 4:35 PM
3 comments:
What a fun family activity! I'm pretty much in love with Caroline's pink hat!! Too cute!
I love that Caroline wears a hat - too cute! I think I look pregnant in that picture, but the kids enjoyed the bubbles!!!
Those are some cute pictures. I love that you guys are constantly doing something fun. We need you to move back here so we can do some of those fun things with you guys. Garet had fun talking with Dave last night. I think it would be so much fun if you guys came back to AZ...good luck!!!
Post a Comment