Our library is really great about having extra activities for kids and families in the community. Today, our library had baby animals from a petting zoo there for the kids to pet and then story time was all about farm animals.
Caroline was in Heaven! They had bunnies, chicks, ducklings, turtles, and a hedgehog!
This second picture isn't the best of C-bear, but I had to capture the colorful chicks!
Due to recent (and horrible) dental work I had done, I really wasn't planning on getting out of the house today, but Caroline was SO looking forward to it. I'm glad we went and I'm feeling better - ugly, but better.
I want to take a second and say thanks to the friends who helped and offered help these last few days. Caroline got to have extra "play dates" lately while mommy was in the dentist office. We had dinner brought to us one night, and while I couldn't eat any, I heard it was wonderful (and it smelled amazing). So thanks for your concern, advice, and friendship. I hope to be back to 100% this weekend for Time Out For Women! (I'm pretty darn excited about this)
10 years ago
4 comments:
What a fun activity. I know Caroline loved it, but how are you feeling? Thanks from a grateful Mom to all your wonderful friends and ward for taking care of you. Enjoy Time out for Women, I went once and it was great. Love, Mom
Wow how fun! How did they get the chicks all those fun colors???? Way cool.
I'm so sorry to hear about your tooth pain, that is the worst! thanks for keeping up on your blog though, it's fun to see your Easter and animal pictures. We miss you, have I said that lately? I'm glad your friends in Southaven are taking care of you though :)
I'm so sorry you had a rough week with all your achiness. Teeth sometimes suck!!! I too hope you will be all better by this weekend for some girl time!
Post a Comment