I recently started watching our friends' one-year old daughter, Morgan.
Isn't she a doll?! We have Morgan 4 days a week and so far it's been great! (I took this picture of Morgan, because we have the same picture of Caroline in the same booster seat!)
Caroline loves having someone over to play with, to boss, to hug, and to make laugh. Caroline has been a good helper and is my official "diaper throw-awayer"! Sometimes, she's a little too confident with Morgan and tries to carry her around. At these times, Morgan promptly bops Caroline on the forehead with the palm of her hand - and that's that!
Archie is especially appreciative of Morgan's presence, as Morgan thinks it's pretty funny to throw food on the floor. So Archie has learned to hover around her chair when she's eating. If you look close, you'll notice something on Archie's back. Yeah, it's a chunk of banana.
Some sweet, silly girls having fun.
I'll admit, two kids are harder than one. I've been reminded of some things about caring for a one-year old. Baby-proofing, diapers, binkies, strollers, all these things I haven't had to think about for a year or two. But, it's honestly been so fun too. Mostly, I think, because Morgan is such a sweet little girl and is in such a fun stage right now. She's big enough that she can walk, but she's still little enough that "Wheels on the Bus" is hilarious.
What a great job!
10 comments:
We're so grateful we have someone we can trust to keep our baby. I'm so glad she loves you. Even if it's more than me sometimes. It's comforting to know that our daughter is being taken care of.
that is a great age difference between them- what fun for you! are we talking 8 hour days? sounds like a fun job. :)
I have a few more I can send you if you are up for it. Two of them are even potty trained!!
how fun!! yes morgan is a sweet girl. I am glad that caroline is enjoying it--and you too!
What fun... to have a playmate! They sound like they are going to be planning some mischief before you know it.
How fun!
YAY!!! I'm so excited for you. I know that it's exciting to watch a little one.
So glad Caroline has a playmate!!!
What a great job! Morgan is a doll and I'll bet Caroline is loving it!!!
How fun! I am glad Caroline is having fun...and you to!
Post a Comment