Monday, September 21, 2009

inner fashionista

Caroline has quite a few dress-up clothes. Princess dresses, fairy, cheerleader, ballerina, and so forth. But her newest favorite character to dress-up as is: "Mommy". So she goes to my closet, picks out a shirt and shoes and some jewelry and struts her stuff.




Then she turned the camera on us and told us to pose. So we did.
Wow. Sadly, Dave is the best model in the family.

10 comments:

The Sullengers said...

Seriuosly Dave - have you thought about modeling? :) How cute of Caroline!!!

Heather (wife, mom) said...

fabulous! maybe i don't need to buy Jenna dress up clothes after all, just hand her over some of my cast offs. ;)

Karen Scott Welker said...

Project Runway? Vogue magazine? Seriously, where do you guys get your inspiration? Too funny. You made my day!

And I would rather have Caroline grow up to be just like her mom, then a cheerleader or princess.

Lant Family said...

that is so cute! you are good to let her play with your things :)

Brooke said...

I just love that funny girl of yours! And don't sell yourself short, you could make it as a model too!

Jim said...

Now you know you are not only buying clothes for you, but what you want Caroline to wear! So cute, I love the shoes on her, and you can't beat the price. David does a great modeling job! Love you all, Mom

Pierce Family said...

Dave should definitely try out for America's Next Top Model next season! He would win for sure!!! Although, I think Caroline would give him some tough competition!

Luna said...

What a high fashion pose in the blue shit. You could be in trouble!

Candace said...

Cute, cute pictures!

Laurie said...

OH My Goodness...so cute! I love it!