Sunday, March 4, 2012

Plans and Pictures

So I think we finally have a plan to move - We're working on listing our house for short sale and we're leaving for AZ the first week of April. Yay! It feels good to have a plan and we're getting excited to be closer to our families! We'll have a few new nieces to meet when we get there :)
Here's a few pictures of our kids who both seem to have grown a bunch lately.

I can't believe Miles is going to be one this week. It really is amazing how fast this year has gone.


Caroline's class celebrated Dr. Seuss' birthday by dressing as cat in the hats! So cute, huh?! I just love her flair and zest for life!

I asked a friend to bring Caroline home from school for me the other day and this was Miles waiting for Sissy at the door.
He's starting to stand on his own and take a few steps. He'll be walking in no time - maybe for his birthday!
Here's my little loves before church today - they are getting so big!

5 comments:

Brent & Paij Collins said...

So cute. Love the bowtie. I'm glad you have a plan. I'm sure it feels good. Good luck!

Emily said...

darling as always!!! it will be so great to see you a little more!!!

Heather said...

We could not be more excited to have you closer to home! Can't wait to see you guys and those two cuties in just a few weeks- AND to share our little miss with you. Good luck with the move! (I love the Cat in the Hat unit- school is so fun!)

Lant Family said...

You guys will be gone so soon!! That is crazy! Caroline is such a cute cat in the hat :) I love the pictures of the two of them, they are so cute.

Alayna said...

That bow tie is beyond adorable. He wears it so well!!!!!