Hi Everyone! It's me, Miles. Since I don't have a job or go to school, you've probably been wondering, "What does that guy do all day?" So here it is, a description of a typical day to satisfy your curiousity. Enjoy.
I wake Mommy up between 6:30 and 7am. We snuggle on the couch while I enjoy a delicious baba and mommy watches the news and weather. Then we eat breakfast and mom takes my sissy to school. All these morning activities are pretty exhausting so I take a nap around 9.
One of my favorite activities during the day is taking things out of boxes. Clothes, toys, books, whatever. I simply enjoy emptying containers of all varieties.
I hate baby gates. They may keep me out of the kitchen and off the stairs sometimes, but they will not keep me quiet.
I also help mommy with chores. Mom thinks I need a second nap around 1pm, but I disagree.
I've recently discovered a diabolical portal used by the kitties. I put my hands through it, but then they get stuck. One of these days I will figure this thing out.
Me and mommy play every day. This is one of my favortie toys. It's a Playskool Busy Ball Popper. Pretty sweet, huh?
10 years ago
5 comments:
too cute! What a great boy you have :)
I miss that sweet boy, can't wait to see him again!!
How sweet. What a cute post. It's so fun to see our babies being at similar ages, doing similar things. I miss you!
cute post! he is adorable
This is fun! What a cute baby.
Post a Comment