I'm a little behind blog-wise, so here's some things we've done lately!
We found an awesome toy at Goodwill! It's one of those Barbie fashion plate things. You know, you choose the different plates to make an outfit, then you put a paper on top and rub with a black crayon to make a picture.
It's provided hours of fun!
One of Caroline's favorite summer time past times is running through the sprinklers with friends.
We recently had to say goodbye to our friends who moved to California, but we were able to play with Morgan one last time!
Playing in the car was Morgan's idea - it was pretty funny!
Dave and Caroline went to Walmart and came back with some stuff to make T-Shirts.
So we took a pack of plain white Hane's tshirts and dyed them and ironed on some cool designs.
9 comments:
Cute pictures! Looks like a pretty fun summer so far. The shirts turned out great! They are adorable!
What fun! My friend and I used to make shirts when I'd visit at her house, only we'd use puff paint--took FOREVER to dot each little thing. I'd always pick the smallest design. Iron on is the way to go.
I love the barbie rub thing---I use to have one and I loved it. I want to come over and do one. Just for fun. Your shirts turned out really cute, fun time for the family. I love the picture of Morgan and Caroline in the car, that is great.
Love those Barbie rubs- I used to love designing clothes while babysitting. :) And we've been making T-shirts around here too- you'll have to google 'freezer paper stencils' and try them out. I'm addicted.
I had that SAME barbie/sketch thing!!! I used it for years, great find.
Those shirts are awesome! What fun parents you guys are! I love that Morgan plays in the car. Honestly, who enjoys that? :)
Those did turn out so cute. I remember the Barbie rub thing from back in the day. Some things never get old.
Love the t-shirts! And the ward activity is the most creative thing I've ever heard of. Bravo to your activity committee.
The shirts really are awesome. I'm excited to see what designs you come up with next.
Post a Comment