My birthday was this week - and I LOVE my birthday! I love that I get to choose everything: cake, ice cream flavors, movie, restaurant, anything! I love that Dave makes me breakfast (french toast!). I love that I get free coupons in my inbox on my birthday for ice cream cones. Birthdays are fun - even if it means I'm getting older!
My birthday was really split into 2 days. Day 1: Dave and Caroline picked some roses from our bushes in the backyard for me. My sweet friend took me out for a fun, delicious lunch and that evening we had them over for FHE and cake and icecream. Day 2 was my actual birthday. Dave and Caroline made me breakfast, but then the rest of the day was pretty much like any other day, which is just how it is when you're a mom. Babysitting, laundry, etc. BUT, that evening Dave and I went to our favorite restaurant: Texas DeBrazil! It was delicious as usual and some nice friends watched Caroline for us - thank you!
I made my own birthday cake (I'm the only one with the time/desire/know-how) and then Caroline decorated it for me.
Fun times!
10 years ago
7 comments:
If it is my birthday post, why are there 4 times as many pictures of Caroline in it than me?!
Ha Sue, that's what you get when you're a mom - and she is too cute. I'm glad you had a wonderful birthday, you deserve it! We were thinking of you.
Cake looked yummy! Wish I could have been there to give you a b-day squeeze. Love you!
Happy Birthday!!! I am so glad you had a great day, I love birthdays too--it is always nice when they are so special. Your cake looks very yummy!
Happy Birthday! Sorry it's a little late! I love birthdays as well! I hope you had a great day!
Happy Birthday Sue!! Looks like a lot of fun! We were thinking of you!
I LOVE the birthday cake. Sounds like it was a fun day! Next time you need to visit WITH Dave ;)
Post a Comment