Friday, April 10, 2009

Finger Lickin' Good

What to do when your husband is not fond of spaghetti,


BUT


Your darling daughter likes it this much:















6 comments:

Heather (wife, mom) said...

Brooke might give you the same advice, because I think she was the one that told me what she does. Joe's not a big spaghetti fan either, so her and the boys often have it for lunch. Problem solved! Dave likes it much better when I make yummy meatballs, add browned sausage to the sauce, or even pop it in the oven covered in cheese. But really, spaghetti is a food storage staple and cheap- shouldn't our husbands love it for that reason alone?!

Luna said...

Does he not like red sauce, or is it the actual noodles? Because if it is just the sauce, maybe he could just have a bit of butter, Parmesan cheese and a dash of garlic salt if desired. Then the red sauce can be served on the side.

Sherri Romney said...

Too funny! Jake can't believe Dave doesn't like spaghetti...it is about all I cook for him haha! Caroline is such a cute funny little girl. She makes us want to have kids...but the daycare is holding us off for now. Gosh it is good birth control to watch other peoples kids!!!

Brooke said...

YES, Sue, I can relate to this! Joe will eat it but it is not his favorite. So I have him tolerate it every so often or I make it when he is working late or has his softball/golf games... he's really more of a rice man :)

(name that movie??)

Joy said...

She looks like she's very entertaining while she eats!!

heather said...

I think if you find something that the kids will eat make it, on those days the hubby can find something else if it comes to that. I mean come on when she likes it that much, you can't deny the girl.