Sunday, March 23, 2008

While in AZ...


We are on Day Four of our Spring Break AZ trip. So far, we've had a great time visiting family, going to the temple, and enjoying the weather. Friday was a great day - we were able to go to the temple and see Dave's friend, Jacob, get married! (yay Jacob!)

It was great to catch up with some of Dave's buddies!



Caroline called Jacob's wife, Sherri, a princess!

5 comments:

Adrian said...

Tell Jabob congrats for me! Good for him! That's a really cute pic of all of Dave's buddies! You'll have to give me an update on all of them and their families. It was so fun to see you on Saturday! Can't wait for you to come to Tucson!

Adrian said...

Oops! I meant JACOB! I obviously type too fast! My bad!

Josh and Cori said...

Cute! Crazy-I knew Jacob at EA-we really didn't hang out with that group, but... And I know Garrett, and the guy on the end looks familiar. How fun-sounds like your spring break is going wonderful!

Garet and Amanda said...

It was so fun to see you in AZ. I wish we could have chatted more. We'll have to get together when we move back...and before you move!

Garet and Amanda said...

It was so fun to see you in AZ. I wish we could have chatted more. We'll have to get together when we move back...and before you move!