(Martin Cousins!)
We had a wonderful Easter in Gilbert. Dave's family got together the day before Easter for a farewell party for his brother Ryan, who's also moving to Memphis! Overall, I think Caroline participated in about 4 Easter egg hunts that week!
We spent Easter with Dave's brother, Greg & his family. Caroline had a new frilly pink dress for church and decided that the perfect time to test its twirling capability would be in the aisle of the chapel during the choir's special musical number!

2 comments:
Caroline looks so pretty in her Easter dress! Love your family photo! It seems to change every day! So sorry I missed your party. :( How did it turn out? By the way, I am not good enough to be on your list of blogging buddies? ;)
Oh what a lovely picture of me! I look about as crazy as my kids do in the picture! We had a great time having you stay with us, you are welcome anytime.
Post a Comment