I was a mother of one girl for over five years. Now I spend a few days a week at home with three little boys!
Even Miles love Target.
Last week I filled the swimming pool with rice crispies and buried little dollar store toys for the boys to dig through. They had a lot of fun, and then the dog ate most of the spills :)
I love how easy boys are to please. Little cars and airplanes make them so happy!
Miles loves play doh now. I've started making my own and love how soft it is.
This is a rare moment when these two actually shared the caterpillar. A lot of my time is spent resolving disputes between two kids who want the same thing!
I think it's good for Miles to have some other kids around. It gives him an opportunity to learn that he's not the only kid in the universe! Life requires occasional sharing and waiting!






1 comments:
You are a great mom and sitter. Loved the pictures. Thanks for sharing.
Post a Comment