Wednesday, August 22, 2012

August

What an ... interesting month it's been for us! We sure do miss Dave, but more on that later.
Caroline had a dentist appointment this month. The office was pretty cool - it had an indoor playground! There was also a movie and climbing wall - should've gotten a picture of that - it was pretty sweet!

I'm always apprehensive to take Miles to any kind of office, but this is not your typical office. He didn't mind being there at all :) The bad part was... three cavaties for Caroline :(  Apparently she's going to have her mother's teeth, which is NOT a good thing.
We've had SO much rain this summer. I took this picture for my parents - can you believe how big this bush has gotten in 3 months?!

While Dave is gone I decided to indoctrinate our kids ;)

Caroline started first grade! She is really liking her school and has made some friends quickly. She loves walking to school.

Also new, I started babysitting again! Two little boys (again) of a friend from high school. They are so so good and it's been great so far. Caroline adores the baby. She's as good a babysitter as I am :) This picture is when the two older kids were playing Mario Cart on the Wii, while the two younger kids *thought they were playing Mario Cart :) Pretty cute!

3 comments:

Collins said...

I'm glad you are surviving without Dave. I hope the babysitting goes well. Cute pics.

Jim said...

Looks like the yard is doing well, as are the kids. Love the pictures and the updates. Love ya, Mom

Dennis Martin said...

Susan...As Caroline's grandpa I have to protest (or ask for equal "Sparky" time) brainwashing my grand child with the Wildcats stuff. Everyone in Arizona knows that ASU rules. I will have to spend some "quality time" with her and let her know which school is the best. BYU is even a better choice than UofA.