Here's what's up with our family these days...
CAROLINE
People ask me how Caroline is liking kindergarten. She LOVES it!
Here is Caroline on "Hat Day". She has cute little friends at school and she loves the teachers. She says her favorite things are computer time, PE, and music day.
Here is Caroline on picture day. She's already learned the YMCA, the Chicken Dance, The Macarena, and "Atooty tah"...so she should be reading any day now ;)
MILES
Miles has been teething this last week. Yeah, no fun.
It's been a rough week, but his tooth broke through and now he looks like this more often:
SUSAN
I've started babysitting these two chuckleheads again a couple times a week:
So far it's working out pretty well. They come right after I drop Caroline off at school and they get picked up right before I go get her. I'm also working hard with my calling in the Stake YW as we have a big youth conference coming up next month.
DAVE
Dave has been working extra hard this month. It's not unusual for him to work 12 hours in a day and come home looking like this:
Tile dust! Things are supposed to slow down this week for him. We're sure lucky to have this hard-working man for our husband/daddy!
PS - I'm thinking of making the blog private soon. Let me know if you'd like an invite!
16 comments:
Please invite me! I love the first pic of myles! I can't believe you are babysitting again! You are braver than me
would LOVE an invite to your blog!!!
I'd love to have an invite...pretty please?
At first I didn't recognize Dave! My dad would always come home from work looking like that.
Invite me!
I want an invite! I hope Miles feels better soon!
Seriously, that is the best angry face ever. Teeth already huh? Glad we're no there yet. Good luck with babysitting and I'm glad Dave is keeping busy. Please invite me to your blog.
Want an invite! (silly girl). Loved the update.
Stake Young Women's huh??? That sounds fun! I'll trade you! ;)
I definitely want to keep seeing your cute face so please send me an invite! Also, think really really hard about this. A private blog is a good thing, don't get me wrong. However, it's so very annoying. Not just for your readers, but for you too! Just saying... :)
I'd love an invite. Keep all the good stuff comin'!
Invite me please!
We want an invite.
I would love to keep up with you and your wonderful family. Please send an invite.
we want an invite!!!
I would love to be included. I love keeping up with everything going on with y'all.
please invite me! LOVE reading what you guys are up too! Catch ours sometime! I'm also thinking of going private....once I figure out how to do it! :)
Me too! I love reading about your family! :) Carole
Post a Comment