Thursday, February 28, 2008

I'm a Big Kid Now!




Lately we can't help but stand back and look at Caroline and think, "When did she get so big?" She's hit a lot of "big kid" milestones lately: Check 'em out!






No More Crib!
Dave just LOVES the phrase "Some Assembly Required"!







Caroline loves her big girl bed!
(Good job Daddy!)






Potty Training!
(Thankfully, she's been pretty easy on us!)







Her "lellow monkey wobe" (yellow, monkey bathrobe)






Her first manicure! She loves her "pinks" and can't wait to show everyone!

7 comments:

Jolene said...

Finally! I'm so excited to get the Martin family update more regularly.

Heather (wife, mom) said...

super cute susan! i just started too and have been stealing lots of ideas from other peoples blog.... we love seeing new pictures of caroline :)
(-have you really never sent a text message?)

http://heatheranddavidsforeverfamily.blogspot.com/

Adrian said...

Welcome to the blogging world! Sue, I'm seriously so excited you've joined! Can't wait to see your little family more often even though you're so far away! We love you guys!

Brooke said...

Love it Sue! Keep those darling pictures coming!
Brooke

The Martin Family said...

She does look like such a big girl in those pictures. We can't wait to have you stay with us next month!

Joy said...

I can't believe it, she's such a big girl! Can't wait to see her in a few weeks. Wish you didn't live so far away!

natalieandderyk said...

Holy cow...I came across your blog from Adrian's. It is so fun to see you all grown up!! Your little girl is adorable. Glad to see that you are doing well.